DNAcademy founder, Michael Cyger, joins the DomainSherpa Review panel on DomainSherpa.com.
Hear Michael Cyger discuss:
- How he closed his recent sale of SEOConsultant.com for $18,000 (initial offer $1,500)
- Why he thinks a generic word that has very little search volume and CPC is the investor’s best bet
- How Estibot missed one of the most valuable domains on the investor’s list (and how you can prevent that from happening)
- Why Sushi.com, for sale in NameJet auction, is better presented without the included business
- Why he’s going to walk on his hands for you
Watch the full show here: https://www.domainsherpa.com/review-20180319/
Like this content? Good! But note, we do not accept advertising nor recommend affiliate products to fund socials, research, articles and videos. Please consider helping us write more by buying us a coffee or signing up at DNAcademy where you can ask any support questions you want in our private "no dumb questions" discussion forum.