DNAcademy founder, Michael Cyger, joins the DomainSherpa Review panel on DomainSherpa.com.
Hear Michael Cyger discuss:
- How he closed his recent sale of SEOConsultant.com for $18,000 (initial offer $1,500)
- Why he thinks a generic word that has very little search volume and CPC is the investor’s best bet
- How Estibot missed one of the most valuable domains on the investor’s list (and how you can prevent that from happening)
- Why Sushi.com, for sale in NameJet auction, is better presented without the included business
- Why he’s going to walk on his hands for you
Watch the full show here: https://www.domainsherpa.com/review-20180319/