Michael Cyger’s Domain Name Quarantine Social #11
By Michael Cyger, Publisher of DNAcademy
This is a recorded coronavirus quarantine social session from May 22, 2020 for domain name investors and entrepreneurs to learn, provide advice, socialize and smile.
Topics discussed on this social:
- Are you seeing more defaults in your domain name sales using payment plans?
- Trends in helping companies pick the best domain name for their brand
- What’s the best tool to track domain names through the expiration lifecycle?
- Why and how do registrars offer deep discounts on new and renewal registrations?
- What is “domain name tasting” and is it still something that happens today?
- Would you pay $1,000 for a curated list of great domain names, like you might from a financial advisor for stock or trade picks?
- What are the lessons learned from partnering with others to develop some of your domain names?
- Is it worth it to list names on a marketplace like Afternic or Dan if you’re losing your traffic to other domain names the marketplace recommends?
Watch the past socials:
- [ic_add_posts category=’socials’ showposts=’10’ template=’page_loop_template.php’]