Michael Cyger’s Domain Name Quarantine Social #12
By Michael Cyger, Publisher of DNAcademy
This is a recorded coronavirus quarantine social session from May 29, 2020 for domain name investors and entrepreneurs to learn, provide advice, socialize and smile.
Topics discussed on this social:
- What offers have you received on domain names this week? (We discuss domains, offers and counters)
- A joint venture development partnership is setup for ProtectiveGoggles.com
- Buying domain names on company news is discussed, with respect to UDRP and bad faith
- A $200,000 offer is countered for a single word .com domain name
- A tactic from a past DomainSherpa episode is discussed and put to rest
- And much more!
Watch the past socials:
- [ic_add_posts category=’socials’ showposts=’15’ template=’page_loop_template.php’]