Michael Cyger’s Domain Name Quarantine Social #10
By Michael Cyger, Publisher of DNAcademy
This is a recorded coronavirus quarantine social session from May 15, 2020 for domain name investors and entrepreneurs to learn, provide advice, socialize and smile.
Topics discussed on this social:
- What trends are you are seeing in last 2 weeks to 2 months?
- Have you heard the Josh.co podcast? Why you should be listening…
- How did Braden Pollock to don his lease/option to purchase for PlasmaTV.com?
- What email trackers are people currently using/recommend?
- If a .com sells for a good price, should I buy the .net, .biz and/or .org if they are available for hand reg?
- What are the most common reasons a domain buyer asks for an NDA (non-disclosure agreement)?
- What’s your best tip for staying organized with inbound and outbound domain name inquiries?
- What’s the latest on the ZestySprings.com brandable domain name outbound sale?
Watch the past socials:
- [ic_add_posts category=’socials’ showposts=’10’ template=’page_loop_template.php’]