Michael Cyger’s Domain Name Quarantine Social #13
By Michael Cyger, Publisher of DNAcademy
This is a recorded coronavirus quarantine social session from June 5, 2020 for domain name investors and entrepreneurs to learn, provide advice, socialize and smile.
Topics discussed on this social:
- What domain name sales have social attendees made this week? (How much they paid, how long they held, how they sold, and what the sales price was)
- Interesting side discussions occurred as a result of each sale
- What do people think about NameWorth.com as an alternative to Estibot and GoDaddy Valuation?
- Who to contact at a Fortune 100 company to sell a domain name
- How to find contact phone numbers of decision makers at companies
- And much more!
Watch the past socials:
- [ic_add_posts category=’socials’ showposts=’15’ template=’page_loop_template.php’]