Michael Cyger’s Domain Name Quarantine Social #15
By Michael Cyger, Publisher of DNAcademy
This is a recorded coronavirus quarantine social session from June 19, 2020 for domain name investors and entrepreneurs to learn, provide advice, socialize and smile.
Topics discussed on this social:
- Is there a general rule of thumb for setting the “starting offer” price, compared with the Buy Now price?
- Where and when should I move my domain names if Uniregistry is absorbed by GoDaddy?
- Was Squeeze.net a good buy at $1,802 and what is the future of .net sales?
- Is upgraded domain name protection for $9.99 or $14.99 per year from GoDaddy worthwhile?
- How does everyone else avoid the onslaught of telemarketing calls without using private registration?
- Idea about next week to run by the social group…everyone liked it, stay tuned!
- A negotiation discussion about MobileTutors .com.
- And much more!
Watch the past socials:
- [ic_add_posts category=’socials’ showposts=’25’ template=’page_loop_template.php’]